2006 CAAO Executive Auction Website is Online!

Submitted by William on Mon, 02/20/2006 - 05:45.

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that the 2006 CAAO Online Silent Executive Auction website is up! The web address is www.caao2006.cmaket.com  I am really excited about the auction this year.  Black Enterprise Magazine has donated 3 half-page ads in their magazine on the auction.  This is a huge opportunity to put the African American professional organizations in Northeast Ohio in the national spotlight.  CAAO is already getting calls from all over the US about the auction.

If you know of an executive CAAO should ask to participate in the auction, feel free to send me a note.  One area I would like to improve on is executives in the Arts and Culture arena.

( categories: )

Get Peter Lewis, Aggie Gund... X-pats

How about tapping some x-pat outsiders who are from here but now work elsewhere, to connect them in with what's happening here, and allow us to make some connections elsewhere. Top folks at the national networks, newspapers, in theater - there are plenty of amazing people from here now successful worldwide who would be killer draws and very interesting. 

Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestions.  I will work on this and see what happens.